- Search for holiday deals with the On the Beach 'Deal Finder'
- Simply select a month, departure airport and your party
- Filter the holiday deals by holiday type and duration
Castries weather in January 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for St Lucia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 113113 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for Castries, St Lucia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Castries in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Castries in January with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Castries in January?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Castries in January - that's 72% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Castries in January?
The average sea temperature around Castries in January is 27°C.
Does it rain in Castries in January?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Castries in January and the average monthly rainfall is 113mm.
Castries sunrise & sunset times for January 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Castries in January 2021. Select a month to view Castries sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st January 2021||06:28||17:47|
|Saturday, 16th January 2021||06:32||17:56|
|Sunday, 31st January 2021||06:32||18:04|
- Save up to 9% online with First Choice
- Book holidays to St Lucia in 2020/2021
- Low deposits & free child places available
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about St Lucia
Where is hot in St Lucia in January for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in St Lucia in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.