- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Juba weather in August 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 151151 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The August weather guide for Juba, South Sudan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Juba in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Juba in August with high heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Juba in August?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Juba in August - that's 54% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Juba in August?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Juba in August and the average monthly rainfall is 151mm.
Juba sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Juba in August 2020. Select a month to view Juba sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:50||19:10|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:50||19:06|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:48||19:00|
- Save EXTRA 8% on selected hotels worldwide
- Destinations across Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
- Travel before 30th June 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in South Sudan in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in South Sudan in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.