- Check latest offers on Etihad Holidays to Seychelles
- Depart from London Heathrow, Manchester & Edinburgh
- Combine flights+hotel with optional car & extras available
Mahe weather in August 2019
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 117117 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Mahe, Seychelles shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Mahe weather in August
The average maximum daytime temperature in Mahe in August is a warm 27°C (81°F) with moderate heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 23°C (73°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 63% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 117mm (4.6 inches) of rainfall across the whole of August with 17 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Mahe in August is 26°C (79°F).
Mahe sunrise & sunset times for August 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Mahe in August 2019. Select a month to view Mahe sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st August 2019||06:27||18:22|
|Friday, 16th August 2019||06:24||18:21|
|Saturday, 31st August 2019||06:18||18:19|
- Search Momondo for cheap flights to the Seychelles
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Discover more about the Seychelles
Where's hot in the Seychelles in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Seychelles in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.