- Save on Jack's Flight Club Premium with latest offer
- Pay just £3.25 per month (based on annual membership)
- Cancel anytime. 3 & 6 month subscriptions also available
Santo Antonio weather in August 2020
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 112112 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Santo Antonio, Sao Tome & Principe shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Expires at 23:59 on Saturday 29th Feb 2020
How hot is it in Santo Antonio in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Santo Antonio in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Santo Antonio in August?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Santo Antonio in August - that's 22% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Santo Antonio in August?
The average sea temperature around Santo Antonio in August is 26°C.
Does it rain in Santo Antonio in August?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Santo Antonio in August and the average monthly rainfall is 112mm.
Santo Antonio sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Santo Antonio in August 2020. Select a month to view Santo Antonio sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||05:31||17:42|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||05:30||17:39|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||05:26||17:35|
- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Sao Tome and Principe in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Sao Tome and Principe in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.