- Save up to 45% on hotels in the Expedia escape sale
- Book hotels in Paris, Amsterdam, New York, Barcelona & more
- Travel before 27th December 2019 (inclusive)
Peshawar weather in August 2020
- 3636°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 2626°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- EExtreme heat & humidity
- 6969 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The August weather guide for Peshawar, Pakistan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Peshawar in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 36°C in Peshawar in August with extreme heat and humidity, falling to 26°C at night.
How sunny is it in Peshawar in August?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Peshawar in August - that's 64% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Peshawar in August?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Peshawar in August and the average monthly rainfall is 69mm.
Peshawar sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Peshawar in August 2020. Select a month to view Peshawar sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||05:25||19:14|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||05:36||18:59|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||05:47||18:41|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Pakistan in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Pakistan in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.