- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Chitral weather in August 2020
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 3636 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The August weather guide for Chitral, Pakistan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Chitral in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Chitral in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Chitral in August?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Chitral in August - that's 64% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Chitral in August?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Chitral in August and the average monthly rainfall is 36mm.
Chitral sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Chitral in August 2020. Select a month to view Chitral sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||05:21||19:17|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||05:32||19:01|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||05:44||18:42|
- Find latest Exodus Travels deals on tours to Pakistan
- Discover activity rating, duration, tour type + read reviews
- Filter offers by price, flight options, travel dates & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Pakistan in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Pakistan in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.