- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Lake Tekapo weather in August 2020
- 99°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- -1-1°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6262 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
The August weather guide for Lake Tekapo, New Zealand shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Lake Tekapo in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 9°C in Lake Tekapo in August, falling to -1°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lake Tekapo in August?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lake Tekapo in August - that's 48% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Lake Tekapo in August?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Lake Tekapo in August and the average monthly rainfall is 62mm.
Lake Tekapo sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Lake Tekapo in August 2020. Select a month to view Lake Tekapo sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||07:52||17:37|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||07:32||17:53|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||07:07||18:10|
- Save on luxury holidays with premium & business class flights
- Combine hotel+flights for Asia, USA, Caribbean & more
- Including Barbados, Cancun, Phuket, Mauritius & LA
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's warm in New Zealand in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in New Zealand in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.