- Save on Jack's Flight Club Premium with latest offer
- Pay just £3.25 per month (based on annual membership)
- Cancel anytime. 3 & 6 month subscriptions also available
Chatham Island weather in August 2020
- 1010°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8181 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 1111°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Chatham Island, New Zealand shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Expires at 23:59 on Saturday 29th Feb 2020
How warm is it in Chatham Island in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 10°C in Chatham Island in August, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Chatham Island in August?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Chatham Island in August - that's 29% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around Chatham Island in August?
The average sea temperature around Chatham Island in August is 11°C.
Does it ever rain in Chatham Island in August?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Chatham Island in August and the average monthly rainfall is 81mm.
Chatham Island sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Chatham Island in August 2020. Select a month to view Chatham Island sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||07:46||17:30|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||07:25||17:47|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||07:01||18:03|
- Find cheap flights to New Zealand with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's warm in New Zealand in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in New Zealand in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.