- Browse current deals & offers on tours to Nepal
- Filter deals by date, duration, tour type & difficulty
- Prices shown with & without flights where available
Jomsom weather in August 2020
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 112112 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The August weather guide for Jomsom, Nepal shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Jomsom in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 16°C in Jomsom in August, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Jomsom in August?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Jomsom in August - that's 28% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Jomsom in August?
There are usually 20 days with some rain in Jomsom in August and the average monthly rainfall is 112mm.
Jomsom sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Jomsom in August 2020. Select a month to view Jomsom sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||05:31||19:01|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||05:40||18:49|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||05:48||18:33|
- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Nepal in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Nepal in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.