- Find cheapest air fares from popular airlines & OTAs
- Compare prices from BA, Virgin Atlantic, Jet2, Easyjet & more
- Find the cheapest time to fly & where to book online
Bandipur weather in August 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 531531 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The August weather guide for Bandipur, Nepal shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Bandipur in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Bandipur in August with high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bandipur in August?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bandipur in August - that's 27% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Bandipur in August?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Bandipur in August and the average monthly rainfall is 531mm.
Bandipur sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bandipur in August 2020. Select a month to view Bandipur sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||05:30||18:57|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||05:38||18:45|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||05:46||18:29|
- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Nepal in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Nepal in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.