- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Etosha weather in August 2020
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
The August weather guide for Etosha, Namibia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Etosha in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Etosha in August with low heat and humidity, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Etosha in August?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Etosha in August - that's 92% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Etosha in August?
There are usually no days with some rain in Etosha in August and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Etosha sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Etosha in August 2020. Select a month to view Etosha sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||07:22||18:39|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||07:14||18:43|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||07:03||18:46|
- Save up to 20% on selected hotels
- Plus save more with coupon codes on 16th & 23rd Jan
- Travel before 30th June 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Namibia in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Namibia in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.