- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Tete weather in August 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 22 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
The August weather guide for Tete, Mozambique shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Tete in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Tete in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Tete in August?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Tete in August - that's 78% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Tete in August?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Tete in August and the average monthly rainfall is 2mm.
Tete sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Tete in August 2020. Select a month to view Tete sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:10||17:34|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:02||17:38|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||05:52||17:40|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Mozambique in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Mozambique in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.