- Save EXTRA 8% on selected hotels worldwide
- Destinations across Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
- Travel before 21st November 2019 (inclusive)
Majuro weather in August 2019
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 273273 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Majuro, Marshall Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Majuro weather in August
The average maximum daytime temperature in Majuro in August is a hot 30°C (86°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 25°C (77°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 61% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 273mm (10.7 inches) of rainfall across the whole of August with 19 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Majuro in August is 29°C (84°F).
Majuro sunrise & sunset times for August 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Majuro in August 2019. Select a month to view Majuro sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st August 2019||06:28||18:54|
|Friday, 16th August 2019||06:28||18:49|
|Saturday, 31st August 2019||06:27||18:43|
- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
More Marshall Islands destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details