- Find cheap flights to the Marshall Islands with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Kwajalein weather in August 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 251251 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Kwajalein, Marshall Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kwajalein in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Kwajalein in August with very high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Kwajalein in August?
The average sea temperature around Kwajalein in August is 29°C.
Does it rain in Kwajalein in August?
There are usually 20 days with some rain in Kwajalein in August and the average monthly rainfall is 251mm.
What is the chance of a typhoon in Kwajalein in August?
On average less than 1 day in August in Kwajalein is likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Kwajalein sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kwajalein in August 2020. Select a month to view Kwajalein sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:40||19:10|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:41||19:05|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:41||18:58|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in the Marshall Islands in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Marshall Islands in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.