- Save up to 60% on hotels in the Alpha Rooms sale
- Search for hotels at popular holiday destinations worldwide
- Filter deals by TripAdvisor rating, star rating, facilities & more
Enewetak weather in August 2020
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 2121 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 236236 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Enewetak, Marshall Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Enewetak in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Enewetak in August with very high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Enewetak in August?
The average sea temperature around Enewetak in August is 29°C.
Does it rain in Enewetak in August?
There are usually 21 days with some rain in Enewetak in August and the average monthly rainfall is 236mm.
What is the chance of a typhoon in Enewetak in August?
On average less than 1 day in August in Enewetak is likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Enewetak sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Enewetak in August 2020. Select a month to view Enewetak sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:59||19:35|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||07:00||19:29|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||07:01||19:21|
- Win £500 Travel Up voucher put towards your next holiday
- Enter into the competition to be in with a chance
- Min spend of £1000. Holiday booking for 2 people or more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in the Marshall Islands in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Marshall Islands in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.