- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Tripoli weather in August 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Libya with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3434°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Tripoli, Libya shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Tripoli in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 34°C in Tripoli in August with very high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Tripoli in August?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Tripoli in August - that's 85% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Tripoli in August?
The average sea temperature around Tripoli in August is 27°C.
Does it ever rain in Tripoli in August?
There are usually no days with some rain in Tripoli in August and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Tripoli sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Tripoli in August 2020. Select a month to view Tripoli sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:21||20:06|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:31||19:51|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:41||19:33|
- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Libya in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Libya in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.