- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Tripoli weather in August 2019
- 3434°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Tripoli, Libya shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Tripoli weather in August
The average maximum daytime temperature in Tripoli in August is a hot 34°C (93°F) with very high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 22°C (72°F). There are usually 11 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 85% of the 13 hours of daylight.
Expect 0mm (0.0 inches) of rainfall across the whole of August with no days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (10 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Tripoli in August is 27°C (81°F).
Tripoli sunrise & sunset times for August 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Tripoli in August 2019. Select a month to view Tripoli sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st August 2019||06:21||20:06|
|Friday, 16th August 2019||06:31||19:52|
|Saturday, 31st August 2019||06:41||19:34|
- Save an extra 10% on worldwide car hire
- Book with the exclusive Argus Car Hire discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Where's hot in Libya in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Libya in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.