- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Ghadamis weather in August 2020
- 4040°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- EExtreme heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
The August weather guide for Ghadamis, Libya shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Ghadamis in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 40°C in Ghadamis in August with extreme heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ghadamis in August?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ghadamis in August - that's 85% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Ghadamis in August?
There are usually no days with some rain in Ghadamis in August and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Ghadamis sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Ghadamis in August 2020. Select a month to view Ghadamis sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:41||20:15|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:50||20:02|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:59||19:45|
- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Libya in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Libya in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.