- Find low prices on flights to Liberia
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Monrovia weather in August 2019
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 2424 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 576576 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Monrovia, Liberia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Monrovia weather in August
The average maximum daytime temperature in Monrovia in August is a warm 28°C (82°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 21°C (70°F). There are usually 3 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 20% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 576mm (22.7 inches) of rainfall across the whole of August with 24 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Monrovia in August is 26°C (79°F).
Monrovia sunrise & sunset times for August 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Monrovia in August 2019. Select a month to view Monrovia sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st August 2019||06:38||19:01|
|Friday, 16th August 2019||06:38||18:57|
|Saturday, 31st August 2019||06:36||18:51|
- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
More Liberia destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details