- Find cheap flights to Laos with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Savannakhut weather in August 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 2323 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 348348 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The August weather guide for Savannakhut, Laos shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Savannakhut in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Savannakhut in August with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Savannakhut in August?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Savannakhut in August - that's 38% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Savannakhut in August?
There are usually 23 days with some rain in Savannakhut in August and the average monthly rainfall is 348mm.
What is the chance of a typhoon in Savannakhut in August?
On average less than 1 day in August in Savannakhut is likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Savannakhut sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Savannakhut in August 2020. Select a month to view Savannakhut sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||05:42||18:33|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||05:45||18:25|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||05:48||18:15|
- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Laos in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Laos in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.