- Check popular offers on Wendy Wu Tours to Laos
- Sort by price, duration, reviews & popular ratings
- Book with the award winning specialist tour operator
Luang Prabang weather in August 2019
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 2525 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 299299 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The August weather guide for Luang Prabang, Laos shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Luang Prabang weather in August
The average maximum daytime temperature in Luang Prabang in August is a hot 31°C (88°F) with very high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 22°C (72°F). There are usually 5 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 35% of the 13 hours of daylight.
Expect 299mm (11.8 inches) of rainfall across the whole of August with 25 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Luang Prabang sunrise & sunset times for August 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Luang Prabang in August 2019. Select a month to view Luang Prabang sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st August 2019||05:47||18:49|
|Friday, 16th August 2019||05:52||18:40|
|Saturday, 31st August 2019||05:56||18:28|
- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Laos
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Where's hot in Laos in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Laos in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.