- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Kiribati weather in August 2019
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 121121 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Kiribati, represented by South Tarawa, shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Kiribati weather in August
The average maximum daytime temperature in Kiribati in August is a hot 31°C (88°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 25°C (77°F).
Expect 121mm (4.8 inches) of rainfall across the whole of August with 20 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Kiribati in August is 29°C (84°F).
The weather in Kiribati in August is represented by South Tarawa.
Kiribati sunrise & sunset times for August 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kiribati in August 2019. Select a month to view Kiribati sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months. The Kiribati sunrise & sunset times shown below are for South Tarawa.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st August 2019||06:29||18:39|
|Friday, 16th August 2019||06:27||18:37|
|Saturday, 31st August 2019||06:24||18:32|
- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
More Kiribati destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details