- Browse Holiday Inn Express hotels in Indonesia
- Book cheap hotels in Bali, Jakarta, Semarang & more
- Check for special offers & best available rates
Pangkalanbuun weather in August 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 139139 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Pangkalanbuun, Indonesia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Pangkalanbuun sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Pangkalanbuun in August 2020. Select a month to view Pangkalanbuun sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||05:40||17:40|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||05:37||17:39|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||05:32||17:35|
- Save on holidays in 2019/2020 in Virgin Holidays sale
- Book holidays to Florida, Caribbean, Indian Ocean & more
- Holiday prices start from £395 per person
Discover more about Indonesia
Where's hot in Indonesia in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Indonesia in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.