- Save on worldwide flights in the Qatar Airways sale
- Fly to Doha, Australia, Malaysia, Thailand, Bali & more
- Depart from Heathrow, Gatwick, Manchester & more
Pangkalanbuun weather in February 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Indonesia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 261261 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
Recommended for Indonesia
The February weather guide for Pangkalanbuun, Indonesia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Pangkalanbuun in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Pangkalanbuun in February with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Pangkalanbuun in February?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Pangkalanbuun in February - that's 44% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Pangkalanbuun in February?
The average sea temperature around Pangkalanbuun in February is 29°C.
Does it rain in Pangkalanbuun in February?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Pangkalanbuun in February and the average monthly rainfall is 261mm.
Pangkalanbuun sunrise & sunset times for February 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Pangkalanbuun in February 2021. Select a month to view Pangkalanbuun sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st February 2021||05:40||17:54|
|Sunday, 14th February 2021||05:42||17:54|
|Sunday, 28th February 2021||05:41||17:51|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Indonesia
Where is hot in Indonesia in February for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Indonesia in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.