- Save 20% on hotels with Booking.com breakaway deals
- Book hotels in Dubai, Bangkok, Paris & more
- Travel between 1st Apr & 31st May 2020 (inclusive)
Santa Ana weather in August 2020
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 2828 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 299299 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The August weather guide for Santa Ana, El Salvador shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Santa Ana in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Santa Ana in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Santa Ana in August?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Santa Ana in August - that's 52% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Santa Ana in August?
There are usually 28 days with some rain in Santa Ana in August and the average monthly rainfall is 299mm.
Santa Ana sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Santa Ana in August 2020. Select a month to view Santa Ana sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||05:43||18:26|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||05:45||18:19|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||05:47||18:10|
- Browse current deals & offers on tours to El Salvador
- Filter deals by date, duration, tour type & difficulty
- Prices shown with & without flights where available
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in El Salvador in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in El Salvador in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.