- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Goma weather in August 2019
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 8181 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The August weather guide for Goma, Congo-Kinshasa shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Goma weather in August
The average maximum daytime temperature in Goma in August is a warm 22°C (72°F) with low heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 11°C (52°F). There are usually 5 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 41% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 81mm (3.2 inches) of rainfall across the whole of August with 8 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Goma sunrise & sunset times for August 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Goma in August 2019. Select a month to view Goma sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st August 2019||06:08||18:11|
|Friday, 16th August 2019||06:06||18:09|
|Saturday, 31st August 2019||06:01||18:06|
- Save up to 40% on summer hotel stays in the Hotels sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th August 2019 (inclusive)
More Congo-Kinshasa destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details