- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Cali weather in August 2020
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 8686 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The August weather guide for Cali, Colombia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Cali in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Cali in August with high heat and humidity, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Cali in August?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Cali in August - that's 42% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Cali in August?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Cali in August and the average monthly rainfall is 86mm.
Cali sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Cali in August 2020. Select a month to view Cali sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:04||18:20|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:04||18:17|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:01||18:11|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Colombia in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Colombia in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.