- Check out the low fares on flights to China
- Finnair flights connect in Helsinki Airport, Finland
- Browse lowest fares available
Changsha weather in August 2020
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- EExtreme heat & humidity
- 108108 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
The August weather guide for Changsha, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Changsha in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 33°C in Changsha in August with extreme heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How sunny is it in Changsha in August?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Changsha in August - that's 58% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Changsha in August?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Changsha in August and the average monthly rainfall is 108mm.
Changsha sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Changsha in August 2020. Select a month to view Changsha sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||05:50||19:18|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||05:59||19:06|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:06||18:50|
- Browse the lowest fares on Oman Air flights in 2019/2020
- Book flights to Oman, the Middle East & across Asia
- Depart from London Heathrow & Manchester Airport
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about China
Where's hot in China in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in China in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.