- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holidays
- Book flights + hotel together to get saving
- Popular destinations include Europe, USA & Australia
Bangui weather in August 2020
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 228228 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The August weather guide for Bangui, Central African Republic shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Bangui sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bangui in August 2020. Select a month to view Bangui sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||05:43||18:01|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||05:42||17:58|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||05:40||17:52|
- Find low prices on flights to the Central African Republic
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Where's hot in the Central African Republic in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Central African Republic in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.