- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Winnipeg weather in August 2020
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7373 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
The August weather guide for Winnipeg, Manitoba shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Winnipeg in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Winnipeg in August with no heat and humidity, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Winnipeg in August?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Winnipeg in August - that's 63% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Winnipeg in August?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Winnipeg in August and the average monthly rainfall is 73mm.
Winnipeg sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Winnipeg in August 2020. Select a month to view Winnipeg sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||04:59||20:10|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||05:21||19:43|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||05:43||19:13|
- Browse available Cosmos tours to Manitoba
- Filter tour offers by price, holiday type & interest
- Search for specific travel dates to narrow results
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Canada
Where's hot in Manitoba in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Manitoba in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.