- Book ski holidays from £256 per person in winter 2019
- Cheap ski holidays to Bulgaria, Slovenia & Romania
- Low deposit, FREE child places + early booking discounts
Borovets weather in August 2020
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6565 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
The August weather guide for Borovets, Bulgaria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Borovets in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Borovets in August, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Borovets in August?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Borovets in August - that's 64% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Borovets in August?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Borovets in August and the average monthly rainfall is 65mm.
Borovets sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Borovets in August 2020. Select a month to view Borovets sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:19||20:45|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:34||20:25|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:50||20:01|
- Book early for deals on winter ski holidays in 2019/2020
- Pay low holiday deposit from just £70 per person
- Book skiing holidays to Bansko, Borovets & Pamporovo
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Bulgaria
Where's hot in Bulgaria in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Bulgaria in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.