- Save up to £657 per person on summer 2021 holidays
- Early booking discount, free child places & low deposits
- Book holidays to Bulgaria, Croatia, Slovenia & more
Borovets weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Bulgaria with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8080 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Bulgaria
The July weather guide for Borovets, Bulgaria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Borovets in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Borovets in July, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Borovets in July?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Borovets in July - that's 62% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Borovets in July?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Borovets in July and the average monthly rainfall is 80mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Borovets sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Borovets in July 2021. Select a month to view Borovets sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||05:53||21:06|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||06:03||21:00|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||06:17||20:46|
- Save on summer 2022 holidays with early discounts
- Holiday prices start from just £199 per person
- Pay just £49 low holiday deposits per person
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.