- Save up to 40% on summer hotel stays in the Hotels sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th August 2019 (inclusive)
Brunei weather in August 2019
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 243243 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 3030°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Brunei, represented by Bandar Seri Begawan, shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Brunei weather in August
The average maximum daytime temperature in Brunei in August is a hot 32°C (90°F) with very high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 23°C (73°F). There are usually 7 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 57% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 243mm (9.6 inches) of rainfall across the whole of August with 16 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Brunei in August is 30°C (86°F).
The weather in Brunei in August is represented by Bandar Seri Begawan.
Brunei sunrise & sunset times for August 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Brunei in August 2019. Select a month to view Brunei sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months. The Brunei sunrise & sunset times shown below are for Bandar Seri Begawan.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st August 2019||06:17||18:37|
|Friday, 16th August 2019||06:16||18:33|
|Saturday, 31st August 2019||06:14||18:27|
- Save at least 20% on participating IHG hotels
- Book summer hotel stays at least 3 days in advance
- Travel before 15th September 2019 (inclusive)
More Brunei destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details