- Save 25% on hotels with early bookings (60 days in advance)
- Book hotel stays in top destinations around the world
- Including London, New York, Dubai, Orlando & many more
Manaus weather in August 2020
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 5555 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The August weather guide for Manaus, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Manaus in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 33°C in Manaus in August with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Manaus in August?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Manaus in August - that's 60% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Manaus in August?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Manaus in August and the average monthly rainfall is 55mm.
Manaus sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Manaus in August 2020. Select a month to view Manaus sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:07||18:06|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:04||18:05|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||05:59||18:02|
- Search Momondo for cheap flights to Brazil
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Brazil
Where's hot in Brazil in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Brazil in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.