- Search Momondo for cheap flights to Bosnia & Herzegovina
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Mostar weather in August 2020
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 6767 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
The August weather guide for Mostar, Bosnia & Herzegovina shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Mostar in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Mostar in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Mostar in August?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Mostar in August - that's 63% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Mostar in August?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Mostar in August and the average monthly rainfall is 67mm.
Mostar sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Mostar in August 2020. Select a month to view Mostar sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||05:39||20:10|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||05:55||19:50|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:12||19:25|
- Browse current deals & offers on tours to Bosnia & Herzegovina
- Filter deals by date, duration, tour type & difficulty
- Prices shown with & without flights where available
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Bosnia and Herzegovina in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Bosnia and Herzegovina in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.