- Save at least 20% on early bookings for 2020
- Book hotels in Rome, Bangkok, Istanbul, Paris & more
- Travel between 1st Jan & 31st Mar 2020 (inclusive)
Manama weather in August 2020
- 3939°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 3030°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- EExtreme heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 3434°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Manama, Bahrain shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Manama in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 39°C in Manama in August with extreme heat and humidity, falling to 30°C at night.
How sunny is it in Manama in August?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Manama in August - that's 81% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Manama in August?
The average sea temperature around Manama in August is 34°C.
Does it ever rain in Manama in August?
There are usually no days with some rain in Manama in August and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Manama sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Manama in August 2020. Select a month to view Manama sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||05:03||18:24|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||05:11||18:13|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||05:17||17:58|
- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Bahrain destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.