- Find low prices on flights to the Bahamas
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Eleuthera weather in August 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 111111 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Eleuthera, Bahamas shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Eleuthera sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Eleuthera in August 2020. Select a month to view Eleuthera sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:33||19:50|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:39||19:39|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:46||19:24|
- Browse best prices on holidays departing from Scotland
- Book all inclusive holidays to Jamaica, St Lucia & Barbados
- Plus the Bahamas, Antigua & Grenada
Where's hot in the Bahamas in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Bahamas in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.