- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Eleuthera weather in September 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the Bahamas with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 138138 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Bahamas
The September weather guide for Eleuthera, Bahamas shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Eleuthera in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Eleuthera in September with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Eleuthera in September?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Eleuthera in September - that's 56% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Eleuthera in September?
The average sea temperature around Eleuthera in September is 29°C.
Does it rain in Eleuthera in September?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Eleuthera in September and the average monthly rainfall is 138mm.
What is the chance of a hurricane in Eleuthera in September?
On average 1 day in September in Eleuthera is likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Eleuthera sunrise & sunset times for September 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Eleuthera in September 2021. Select a month to view Eleuthera sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st September 2021||06:46||19:23|
|Wednesday, 15th September 2021||06:51||19:09|
|Thursday, 30th September 2021||06:57||18:52|
- Save on holidays with latest offers from Virgin Holidays
- Book US holidays to Florida, New York, LA & Las Vegas
- Plus Caribbean breaks to Barbados, Cuba, Antigua & more
Where is hot in the Bahamas in September for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Bahamas in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.