- Check the best fares on flights to Australia
- Depart from airports across Australia
- Fly to between major cities inc. Sydney, Melbourne & Perth
Port Augusta weather in August 2020
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2222 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
The August weather guide for Port Augusta, South Australia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Port Augusta sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Port Augusta in August 2020. Select a month to view Port Augusta sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||07:09||17:42|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:55||17:52|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:37||18:01|
- Save on holidays to Australasia with latest special offers
- Book holidays to Melbourne, Sydney, Perth & Queensland
- Filter offers by price, star rating, board basis & more
Discover more about Australia
Where's hot in South Australia in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in South Australia in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.