- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Tennant Creek weather in August 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 22 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
The August weather guide for Tennant Creek, Northern Territory shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Tennant Creek sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Tennant Creek in August 2020. Select a month to view Tennant Creek sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||07:02||18:17|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:54||18:21|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:42||18:25|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holidays
- Book flights + hotel together to get saving
- Popular destinations include Europe, USA & Australia
Discover more about Australia
Where's hot in the Northern Territory in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Northern Territory in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.