- Save up to 40% on summer hotel stays in the Hotels sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th August 2019 (inclusive)
Herat weather in August 2019
- 3434°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
The August weather guide for Herat, Afghanistan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Herat weather in August
The average maximum daytime temperature in Herat in August is a hot 34°C (93°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 17°C (63°F). There are usually 11 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 84% of the 13 hours of daylight.
Expect 0mm (0.0 inches) of rainfall across the whole of August with no days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Herat sunrise & sunset times for August 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Herat in August 2019. Select a month to view Herat sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st August 2019||05:32||19:23|
|Friday, 16th August 2019||05:43||19:08|
|Saturday, 31st August 2019||05:53||18:49|
- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
More Afghanistan destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details