- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Gyumri weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Armenia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- -3-3°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- -14-14°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2121 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
Recommended for Armenia
The January weather guide for Gyumri, Armenia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Gyumri in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -3°C in Gyumri in January, falling to -14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Gyumri in January?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Gyumri in January - that's 34% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Gyumri in January?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Gyumri in January and the average monthly rainfall is 21mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Gyumri sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Gyumri in January 2022. Select a month to view Gyumri sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||08:29||17:48|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||08:26||18:03|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||08:16||18:21|
- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.