- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Sana weather in April 2020
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6262 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The April weather guide for Sana, Yemen shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Sana weather in April
The average maximum daytime temperature in Sana in April is a warm 26°C (79°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 12°C (54°F). There are usually 9 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 68% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 62mm (2.4 inches) of rainfall across the whole of April with 5 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Sana sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sana in April 2020. Select a month to view Sana sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||05:58||18:16|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||05:49||18:18|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||05:40||18:21|
- Search Momondo for cheap flights to Yemen
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Where's hot in Yemen in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Yemen in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.