- Save up to 50% on hotels in Hotels.com January sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 23rd February 2020 (inclusive)
Sana weather in April 2020
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6262 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The April weather guide for Sana, Yemen shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Sana in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Sana in April with no heat and humidity, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Sana in April?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Sana in April - that's 68% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Sana in April?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Sana in April and the average monthly rainfall is 62mm.
Sana sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sana in April 2020. Select a month to view Sana sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||05:58||18:16|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||05:49||18:18|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||05:40||18:21|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Yemen in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Yemen in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.