- Save up to 40% on hotels & holidays this August
- Book holidays to top destinations in Europe & worldwide
- Travel before 26th September 2019 (inclusive)
Laayoune weather in April 2020
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 22 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The April weather guide for Laayoune, Western Sahara shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Laayoune weather in April
The average maximum daytime temperature in Laayoune in April is a warm 25°C (77°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 15°C (59°F). There are usually 9 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 71% of the 13 hours of daylight.
Expect 2mm (0.1 inches) of rainfall across the whole of April with no days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (10 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Laayoune sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Laayoune in April 2020. Select a month to view Laayoune sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||07:43||20:10|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||07:28||20:18|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||06:15||19:26|
- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Where's hot in Western Sahara in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Western Sahara in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.