- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Wallis weather in April 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 303303 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Wallis, Wallis & Futuna shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Wallis in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Wallis in April with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Wallis in April?
The average sea temperature around Wallis in April is 29°C.
Does it rain in Wallis in April?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Wallis in April and the average monthly rainfall is 303mm.
Wallis sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Wallis in April 2020. Select a month to view Wallis sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||05:50||17:47|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||05:51||17:39|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||05:53||17:31|
- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Wallis and Futuna in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Wallis and Futuna in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.