- Save up to 10% on holidays to Vietnam
- Book online with TUI to get discount
- Low deposits & free child places available
Can Tho weather in April 2020
- 3434°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 8484 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The April weather guide for Can Tho, Vietnam shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
TUI deal finder
How hot is it in Can Tho in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 34°C in Can Tho in April with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Can Tho in April?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Can Tho in April - that's 55% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Can Tho in April?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Can Tho in April and the average monthly rainfall is 84mm.
Can Tho sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Can Tho in April 2020. Select a month to view Can Tho sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||05:54||18:07|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||05:46||18:07|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||05:40||18:08|
- Save EXTRA £25 per booking on holidays to Vietnam
- Discount available on all products - no minimum spend
- Enter promo code at checkout. Excludes children
Holiday deal finder
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Vietnam
Where's hot in Vietnam in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Vietnam in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.