- Compare fares from leading airlines to find best price
- Save EXTRA £10 on flights to Venezuela with Kiwi.com
- Minimum spend £150 on Kiwi.com promo code
Caracas weather in April 2020
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 3636 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The April weather guide for Caracas, Venezuela shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Caracas in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Caracas in April with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Caracas in April?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Caracas in April - that's 48% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Caracas in April?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Caracas in April and the average monthly rainfall is 36mm.
Caracas sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Caracas in April 2020. Select a month to view Caracas sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:24||18:38|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:17||18:39|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||06:10||18:40|
- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Venezuela in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Venezuela in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.