- Save up to 30% with the latest hotels deals for Dubai
- Compare hotels & read the latest reviews before you book
- Check out the best prices from leading hotel providers
Dubai weather in April 2020
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 77 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Dubai, UAE shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Dubai weather in April
The average maximum daytime temperature in Dubai in April is a hot 33°C (91°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 20°C (68°F). There are usually 10 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 75% of the 13 hours of daylight.
Expect 7mm (0.3 inches) of rainfall across the whole of April with 2 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Dubai in April is 25°C (77°F).
Dubai sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Dubai in April 2020. Select a month to view Dubai sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:10||18:35|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||05:56||18:42|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||05:43||18:49|
- Save on holidays to the Middle East with latest special offers
- Book holidays to Dubai, Abu Dhabim Oman & more
- Filter deals by star rating, price, duration & more
Discover more about Dubai
More UAE destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details