- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Paramaribo weather in April 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 213213 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Paramaribo, Suriname shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Paramaribo weather in April
The average maximum daytime temperature in Paramaribo in April is a hot 31°C (88°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 23°C (73°F). There are usually 6 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 50% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 213mm (8.4 inches) of rainfall across the whole of April with 16 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Paramaribo in April is 27°C (81°F).
Paramaribo sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Paramaribo in April 2020. Select a month to view Paramaribo sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:39||18:50|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:33||18:48|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||06:28||18:48|
- Save an extra 10% on worldwide car hire
- Book with the exclusive Argus Car Hire discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
More Suriname destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.