- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Paramaribo weather in April 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 213213 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Paramaribo, Suriname shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Paramaribo in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Paramaribo in April with high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Paramaribo in April?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Paramaribo in April - that's 50% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Paramaribo in April?
The average sea temperature around Paramaribo in April is 27°C.
Does it rain in Paramaribo in April?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Paramaribo in April and the average monthly rainfall is 213mm.
Paramaribo sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Paramaribo in April 2020. Select a month to view Paramaribo sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:39||18:50|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:33||18:48|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||06:28||18:48|
- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Abu Dhabi from £262, Jo'burg from £406 & Tokyo from £414
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Suriname destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.