- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holidays
- Book flights + hotel together to get saving
- Popular destinations include Europe, USA & Australia
Khartoum weather in April 2020
- 4040°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The April weather guide for Khartoum, Sudan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Khartoum in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 40°C in Khartoum in April with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Khartoum in April?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Khartoum in April - that's 85% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Khartoum in April?
There are usually no days with some rain in Khartoum in April and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Khartoum sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Khartoum in April 2020. Select a month to view Khartoum sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||05:45||18:02|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||05:35||18:05|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||05:26||18:08|
- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Sudan in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Sudan in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.