- Explore the best prices available from Emirates
- Latest low fares for business & economy in the coming months
- Book flights to Dubai, UAE & destinations worldwide
Kassala weather in April 2020
- 4040°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 33 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The April weather guide for Kassala, Sudan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kassala in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 40°C in Kassala in April with very high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kassala in April?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kassala in April - that's 83% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Kassala in April?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Kassala in April and the average monthly rainfall is 3mm.
Kassala sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kassala in April 2020. Select a month to view Kassala sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||05:30||17:47|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||05:20||17:49|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||05:11||17:52|
- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Sudan in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Sudan in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.